Bursting with A grade artists, beer + wine, picnic hampers and sunshine, Get Your Groove On is the festival to be at this October.
Originally forming in 2002, Thirsty Merc have been around for over a decade producing many hits and selling over 200,000 albums world wide. Vocalist and songwriter Rai Thistlethwayte says, “We haven’t really stopped since 2002, and being around for over a decade, we’ve got lots more experience than when we started. We’ve also got still got loads of energy, and we want to harness that energy to work hard, around the clock, to continue touring and making good music.”
- EP "First Work" reached the top 100 ARIA Singles Chart.
- Self funded some of their first music clips which ended up on Channel V and because the 'ripe clip of the week'.
- After 2 years of officially forming Thirsty Merc, the band released their first album in 2004.
- Thirsty Merc released 5 singles in 2005 with all 5 appearing in the ARIA Singles Top 50
- "In The Summertime" was nominatied at the ARIA Music Awards of 2005 for Best Video.
- "Someday, Someday" was nominated for "Single of the Year", "Best Group" and "Best Pop Release".
Adult ticket prices have now increased to $89 + booking fee!
Have you got your tickets yet? Final release adult tickets are now officially on sale for $89 + booking fee. There are a limited number of tickets remaining so GET IN QUICK! We can see that a lot of people have purchased tickets from outside of Sydney, so don't forget about locking in your accommodation.
Don't miss out on live music with incredible artists, massage parlours, tarot readers, divine food plus lots more. Book your tickets NOW.
Final Release - ON SALE NOW!
||$89 + booking fee
|Youth (13-17 years old):
||$75 + booking fee
39 DAYS UNTIL GYGO KICKS OFF
ENHANCE YOUR GYGO EXPERIENCE
Plan your day at Get Your Groove On now. There will be an amazing range of gourmet food and boutique beverages for you to choose from at Get Your Groove On, including our decadent hampers created by chef Matt Dillion from Lovedale in the Hunter Valley.
The 2 Person Hamper includes the following:
|A Zucchini Frittata with Roasted Capsicum and Rocket Pesto
|Smoked Salmon with a Potato and Fennel Salad
|Sliced Salami, Ham and Lamb with Hummus and Olive Tapenade
|Coriander and Lime Chicken with a Spanish Rice Salad
|Three Cheeses – Cheddar, Brie and Blue Cheese with Dried Apple
Click here to purchase your decadent picnic hamper!
There really is no other way to spend your weekend. Book your tickets now and enjoy country views, party vibes, food truck feasts, & awesome artists at Get Your Groove On.